Friday, February 19, 2010

Destination Weddings and Honeymoon Photoshoot

When we were asked to create a vintage classic bouquet for the Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Magazine Photo shoot, Garden roses were my obvious choice! It seem I look for excuses to use these AMAZING flowers. They are extremely large roses, they ruffle open like no other and are the perfect ingredient to a vintage style bouquet. Below are some pictures I took myself. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating it.


The photo shoot was held at the beautiful La Quinta Resort and Spa, a sought after destination wedding location as well as celebrity hideaway. Spanish hacienda style and endless gardens, nestled in between gorgeous chocolate brown mountains and amazing views everywhere you look!! Its a perfect location for a destination wedding and can accommodate weddings of any size. We've had the pleasure of creating breathtaking events in their many sites for the past 18 years; large and small intimate wedding, grand lavish galas, corporate functions and fundraisers. Always the best experiences from the professional crew that keep running La Quinta Resort like a well oiled machine!
Look out for the pictures from the photo shoot. I will post them as soon as I get my hands on them!
Xo, Luna

1 comment:

  1. very nice...
    The party arrangement is looking very great through these flowers.. I like the floral arrangements in parties..
    Scavenger Hunt

    ReplyDelete