Thursday, June 24, 2010

Andi and Jarrett at the ACE


Andi, Andi, Andi.. one of the coolest chicks I've ever has the privilege to meet! From our initial conversation, I knew this was going to be a memorable one. Andi had so many ideas, so much style but ultimately wanted to make it enjoyable for their friends and family. End result.. judge for your selves!!
Andi's bouquet was made out of succulents, pencil cactus and pin cushion proteas. The stem was wrapped in different textured ribbons that gave this bouquet the perfect touch.


What better way to ride off into the sunset?!


Check out Andi's trends at YoVintage

Wedding featured on 100 Layer Cakes
Photos courtesy of 100 Layer Cakes
Coordinator: April Suess, The Bride and I, special thanks to Erin Chaney at Viceroy Palm Springs
Cake: Jennifer Gardin, My Favorite Cakes and Cookies
Photographer: Max Wanger

2 comments:

  1. never in a million years would I think to use cactus in a wedding bouquet...but it totally works!
    Great blog...I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete